Here are quick Check List for the Aztec Cup.
1. Make sure you team checks in to Directors Tent at ENS700 1 hour prior to your first game.*
- have your SDSU waiver forms filled out. Each player will need this waiver. Here is the Waiver link:
- please bring a valid student ID or Drivers Lisc for each game. You will need this for check in each game.
* if first game is not at SDSU, bring this info by 1 hour prior to second game.
2. Please note some game are USD, CSUSM, and UCSD. Here are the links for each schools waivers
3. Field locations - click here for directions.
4. Parking - you will be required at SDSU to pay for Parking. The parking structures do have weekend passes that can be purchased. For other locations please contact the following for info:
-UCSD - please contact Luca at email@example.com
- CSUSM - please contact Blake at firstname.lastname@example.org
-USD - please contact Corey at email@example.com
5. Athletic Trainers - there will be trainers at each game. Please bring your own tape. If you need treatment, please arrive 1 hour before your game.
6. Note that game schedule is tight, please be ready to play. There is not much time to warm up between games. You can warm up on sidelines if you like.
7. Streaming of Weber/USC Friday 7pm game and Men's Premier final. Details to come.
8. Water - they will be water at fields, but you will need to bring own water containers
9. Water Bottles - come by the director tent and pick a free water bottle while supplies last.
10. Skills Contest Saturday - details on below links
11. Shake Smart - get BOGO on shakes - go to directors tent for details
12. 15% off Woodstocks Pizza, just tell them you are playing in Aztec Cup to get 15% off off products at Woodstocks
Tag(s): In the News