Great Quality Soccer Gear at Great Pricing
Be your own muse.
Your own motivation.
Your own creation.
The Aztec Cup is one of the Premier College Club Soccer Tournaments in the Nation. This event has the top college teams from across the West attending. Past participants include BYU, Cal Poly Slo, SDSU, UCSB, Arizona, Colorado, Colorado State, Weber State, Gonzaga, UTEP, Arizona State, USC.
This year we are expecting a record number of teams attending, including 2017 NIRSA National Champion BYU, 2017 NIRSA Finalist Cal Poly Slo, 2017 NIRSA Open Champion University of Arizona, and 2018 NIRSA Women Open Cup Champion SDSU. There are multiple divisions for both men and women. Click Here to see Aztec Cup Promotional Video
You will get at least three 80 minute long games with no more than 2 games per day. Cost should be around $750 for early entry, plus $250 deposit. Exact Cost to TBD shortly. We are expecting teams from Colorado, Florida, Arizona, Utah, Washington, Texas, and all across California. Do you have what it takes to be the Best of the Best!!!
Please follow us on twitter and instagram @aztec_cup for more event details. Click Here to View 2018 Premier Division Champion Long Beach State Highlight Video
Below are some important team info.
1. Mandatory team conference call Sunday Sept 23th at 5pm PST. Details will be posted shortly.
2. Roster must be finalized by 9/25/19 5pm PST. Roster additions after this will be $20 per addition and will be processed on directors discretion.
3. Game length 80 minutes, with 5 minute half time and 10 minutes between games. Please be ready to play at time of game. The schedule is extremely tight.
4. Rules are posted under tournament link
5. All players need to print and fill out SDSU Waiver form and turn into directors tent 1 hour prior to first game kick off. Here is waiver link
6. Teams will need to ready to check in with field marshal 30 minutes prior to kick off. Must have valid ID at game.
Phone # 619-368-4017
This is where you can provide additional content about your event such as any additional information about the format, friendly games, consolation brackets or scoring methods.
Cal Poly Slo
Michael Ingraham - USC
Costa Colachis - USC
Chris Reyes - UVU
Christian Cardoso - UVU
Ally Boots - SDSU
Briana Wintner - SDSU
Mackenzie Brennan - SDSU
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Aztec Cup?
Do you live in SoCal? Want some extra Cash?
Colegio de Arbitros de Futbol de Los Angeles (CAFLA) is a non-profit soccer referee organization that is has been training new soccer officials since 1962. They have meeting every Friday from 7:30pm to 9:00pm. For more details email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit cafla.org.