Great Quality Soccer Gear at Great Pricing
Be your own muse.
Your own motivation.
Your own creation.
It’s time to get your players registered to your team for the Spring 2020 National League. Each team member must create an account on Sports engine. Once they create account they can register for you team. It is simple and quick. Below is the step by step process to get them registered. You are registered to participate in the Northeast New England division. Make sure you remind your players to the Northeast New England division, it will help them find your team quicker.
1. Go to sportsengine.com.
2. In the upper right-hand corner of your screen, click Sign In.
3. Under Welcome, click create an account.
4. Fill out all requested information.
5. Once complete, click Sign Up.
1. Navigate to your email inbox.
2. Open the "Activate Your SportsEngine Account" email.
NOTE: If you do not receive this email within 5 minutes, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
3. Click Activate My Account.
Complete the Online Player Registration Form
1. Go to the following link https://azteccup.sportngin.com/register/form/753946119
2. Enter all required fields on the Registration session.
3. Click Complete Registration.
· After completing the registration, you will receive an email confirmation and receipt.
Let me know if you have any questions. I am more than willing to help in anyway.
Aztec Cup Sports
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Aztec Cup?
Do you live in SoCal? Want some extra Cash?
Colegio de Arbitros de Futbol de Los Angeles (CAFLA) is a non-profit soccer referee organization that is has been training new soccer officials since 1962. They have meeting every Friday from 7:30pm to 9:00pm. For more details email email@example.com or visit cafla.org.