“Home” player must contact their opponent upon time to play their match.
- Follow up with opponent after one hour if they have not responded.
- After 3 attempts with no response, the “home” player automatically advances to the next round.
- Please make sure you have the correct spelling of your opponents username to make sure they are actually receiving your messages.
- Before advancing after attempting to contact opponent 3 times, you will need to submit a screenshot or picture via email or text showing that you did have the correct username (an hour after your third and final attempt.)
- If username was incorrect, you will have 2 more attempts to contact your opponent.
As the “away” player, you must contact your opponent upon time to play their match.
- Follow up after an hour if you have not received a response.
- If the hour has passed again, and you still have not received a response, you will need to submit a screenshot or picture via email or text showing that you attempted to contact the “home” player to schedule a game time.
- Same rules apply to the “away” player regarding the correct username as they do the “home” player.
- Both players will need to submit proof of the agreed upon time for the match to take place.
- Both players will need to submit the final score via email or text with a screen shot as proof to validate scores. Please include both usernames, the platform, and division in your message.
- If only one player submits the final score at the deadline, that submission will determine which player moves on to the next round. So please make sure BOTH players submit the final score in order to make sure your win is validated.
- In the case that neither player submits the final score by the deadline, both players will forfeit. The player they were supposed to face in the next round will receive a round BYE.
- If your opponent has not joined your match, or if you have not received the invitation to join their match, you will need to submit proof via email or text, with a screenshot, to prove that they are late, and therefore have forfeited.
Please report any bullying, profanity, inappropriate language or behavior to the committee as well to make sure all participants are abiding by the Aztec Cup Sports Code of Conduct.