Great Quality Soccer Gear at Great Pricing
Be your own muse.
Your own motivation.
Your own creation.
SD Cup '21 Director
Player Check List
1. Must be registered with Cal South to play (insurance reasons).
2. Bring valid ID to each game for match check-in.
3. Bring personal hydration - no water will be provided for health reasons
4. If need taping/assistance from Athletic Training Staff - arrive 1 hour prior game kick off. Please bring tape/pre-wrap for staff.
Teams Check List:
1. Bring at least one game ball per game. Each team is responsible for a game ball.
2. All player registration/forms are completed by Cal South online registration. Ie no forms/waivers need submitted outside of completing Cal South online registration.
2. Game Check in - be prepared at least 15 minutes prior to kick for player check in. Refs will ask for uniform number/player verification.
4. These forms will be provided by Event Staff.
5. At conclusion of game sign game sheets to verify score/cards.
Spectator Check List:
1. Remain on opposite side of field from team benches and follow all local state/government health and safety protocols.
2. There is no seating so please plan accordingly.
During the tournament, we will be using Tourney Machine to manage the schedule and make score updates.
If you'd like to receive these emails via text or email, please go to https://tourneymachine.com/R95159 and click the Notifications button.
Interested in becoming a sponsor of Aztec Cup?
Gourmet BBQ Tacos, Burritos and more!
We are a premier food vendor offering unique food items and custom experiences!
Check us out on Instagram @kingloverdebbq! Or call 714-504-0177
We do brisket, chicken, pork ribs, beef ribs, Korean style short ribs, wagyu, ribeye, smoked porchetta, pork belly, smoked pork rib chile verde, smoked salmon salad, vegan and vegetarian, plus tons of sides!
Do you live in SoCal? Want some extra Cash?
Try Reffing!!! Match Officials are in high demand these days. Here are two associations that can help you.
Inland Valley SRA: Contact Rigoberto Anguiano | President 909-843-7092
Colegio de Arbitros de Futbol de Los Angeles (CAFLA) is a non-profit soccer referee organization that is has been training new soccer officials since 1962. They have meeting every Friday from 7:30pm to 9:00pm. For more details email email@example.com or visit cafla.org.